Self-leveling wedges Visnivel® 3 mm, for tiles from 3 to 23 mm.
Choice of packaging: in bags of 250 or 500 pieces.
These wedges allow you to make a 3 mm wide joint between your tiles. They are suitable for tiles with a thickness of 3 to 23 mm. They are used in combination with the screw-in heads / crowns.
Visnivel® cleats are made of 1st choice plastic (hence the unique transparent color), which guarantees uniform resistance to breakage, whatever the width of the cleat and the temperature of use.
With the range of Visnivel® self-leveling spacers, lay your tiles effortlessly and with precision. They allow you to control the spacing between your tiles and make joints at the desired width while leveling your tiles.
You will thus obtain perfectly homogeneous joints and tiles with perfect leveling.
An installation technique that is easy to set up and accessible to all, ideal for your tiling work.
Visnivel® spacers can be used indoors: on the floor (living room, kitchen, etc.), or on the wall (bathroom tiles, shower, kitchen splashback).
They can also be used outdoors: installing your terrace, paths, or even pool coping.
How to proceed :
1) After applying and extending the glue, take the screw spacers that you will position under the tiles.
2) Depending on the format of your tiling tile, place one or more supports for each side of the tile.
3) Position the tile and tap it with a tiler's mallet.
4) Screw the threaded crown (screw head) until it comes into contact with the tiles.
5) Finalize tightening the screw head to achieve perfect alignment of the tiling tiles. Once they are aligned, do not tighten further at the risk of breaking the threaded rod. Repeat the operation on the following tiles.
6) Wait about 24 hours for the glue to dry properly (duration varies according to the model and brand of your glue, the recommendations are indicated by the manufacturers on the packaging).
7) Once the glue has dried, strike the screw head in the direction of the joint, never in the opposite direction (essential for effective breakage of the upper part of the wedge). To do this, use your foot or use a mallet. Break them all and collect the dials by unscrewing them. They will thus be reusable for a future tiling project.